Monday, August 17, 2009

The Beginning

I've taken a lot of pictures but many of them never get to be seen.

I'll shoot a set of 500 or more for a spread and by the time it gets published it's edited down to a small handful. No complaints about that here mind you. That is what's supposed to happen. And the folks who edit them down make a tremendous effort to find the best shots possible. It's hard work and vey appreciated.

But that does leave me with some amazing shots of incredible models that do not get published. Shots certainly worth sharing. And that is what this blog is all about: sharing those extra shots that never were published (and maybe some that were never intended to be published).

I hope you enjoy them and the models who helped make them possible.

I would also like to thank all those who have sent kind words my way over the years because there was something in my work they appreciated on some level. Of course the person I need to thank for allowing me to walk down this path so many years ago is my partner Kevin. Without your help and the freedom you gave me this would never have been possible.

Cheers everyone

J Cassoni

No comments:

Post a Comment