Thursday, August 20, 2009

Scott Klein - 1 -

Sometimes you work with a model who is so unbelievably nice and laid back you almost forget you are shooting.

Those models must have learned it from Scott.

Originally from the Midwest and now living in Florida he is the type of person you instantly like. I can't imagine anyone not getting along with him. I can't imagine him not being in a good mood.

This is probably unfair since I really only spent part of a day with him. But that is what I came away with. It goes without saying he's very handsome and in ridiculous shape. Even his roommate (not a stranger to modeling himself) was nice. Scott's girlfriend must be, I don't know, even nicer? What? A saint?

I tend to drift from style to style in how I shoot and how I edit over the course of time.

This and the previous set are good examples of how I may get taken with a color and use it throughout a series of shots.

Cheers







No comments:

Post a Comment